Bale Wet or Dry Crops
From wet silage to dry hay and stalks, the new Case IH RB565 Premium HD round baler gives you the flexibility to bale more crops. It builds on the robust design, larger platform, and improved bale-rejection system of the RB565 family with the addition of a higher torque load on the clutch cutout, a larger main gearbox with heavier output shaft and a larger roll drive chain. In short production windows, you'll have the power to bale more - even at higher moisture levels.
- The Overshot feeder provides smooth and consistent crop flow from the pick up into the bale chamber resulting in higher capacity
- The 5 bar pick up combined with a roller windguard provides a clean sweep of crop and uninterrupted feeding of material into the baler.
- Large pick up width allows you to pick up wider, fuller windrows to maximize your productivity in every pass
- Low-profile design lets the pickup float over ground contours, gently gathering crop and saving nutrient-packed leaves
- The heavy-duty pickup features stronger, more durable components to increase the wear life of the pick up
- The "premium laced" and "endless" belt are designed with higher tensile strength for improved durability and better belt tracking
- Redesigned net wrap system has an independent up-cut knife system to create less stress on components which results in a more reliable wrapping system
- The cut out clutch comes with more torque than previous versions