Cub Cadet XT2 LX46" EFI
Double tap to zoom
- 46" fabricated, twin-blade cutting deck
- 679cc EFI Cub Cadet V-twin OHV engine with increased efficiency and maintenance benefits
- Keyless engine start: Easy push-button control
- Electric PTO
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Twin OHV EF
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.5 gallon. Easy fill, large opening
- Cylinders/Material Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Easy push-button engine start
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Battery 300 cold crank amps
- Charging System Flywheel alternator - 15 amp regulated
- Forward Speed 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed 3.1 mph
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 46"
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Construction Fabricated deck
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s) Twin Blades
- Deck Lift Lever/12-position/spring-assisted
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Narrow
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Turning Radius 16"
- Front Tires 15" x 6" ball bearing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8"
- Tire Tread Multi Trac
- Bumper Single-tube
- Cruise Control Soft touch engagement
- Direction Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Arm Rests Standard
- Dimensions L/W/H 68"/50"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.) 580 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Model Number 13AZA1CN010
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell