IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE YOU MORE PRODUCTIVE
New Holland has made many improvements to the BC5000 Series square balers from our last generation of balers. Most refine existing features, to make them more convenient or even more durable.
MORE DURABILITY ON ALL MODELS
Building in more strength and durability is one way New Holland has improved this already top-of-line baler. New improvements include:
• Reinforced tension rail anchor support
• Convex slide block for longer wear and improved plunger performance
• Haydog spring mount reinforcement for improved durability
REFINED DESIGN AND MORE CONVENIENCE
Adding more conveniences also improves productivity:
• Flip-up shield over main gearbox improves serviceability
• Redesigned knotter gear drive provides easier pickup belt service
• Easier access to the plunger bearing and cam for inspection and adjustment
• New hydraulic hose storage slots in the power pivot shield
• New optional halogen work lights for improved visibility
• New optional roading light kit for states requiring them
CHANGES TO THE BC5060
• Larger wagon hitch bolt hole for easier hookup
• Relocated Hydraformatic oil pump for easier servicing
• New Class 6 heavy-duty driveline for improved durability
PERFECT MATCH FOR MOST FARMS
The two smaller models in the series-the BC5050 and BC5060-offer easy operation and sizeable capacity to meet the needs of most farms. Both feature 65-in.-wide SuperSweep™ pickups and a 283-sq.-in. feed opening, and produce 14- x 18-in.-size bales.
BC5060 – BEEFED UP FOR HIGHER CAPACITY
For larger farm capacity, the BC5060 requires a minimum 62 horsepower to operate, pushes more power into the baler from the Class 6 heavy-duty driveline, and features the rotary feeder design. The BC5060 also has the capability to knot twine or twist wire.