Maurer Steel Dropdeck
Double tap to zoom
- 22,500 lb Tandem axles w/ ABS brakes (single axle) and 10 bolt hub piloted rims
- 25,000 lb Triple axles w/ABS brakes (single axle) and 10 bolt hub piloted rims
- 3-Leaf heavy duty spring suspension
- Tri-Axle has standard Air Ride Suspension - Holland Neway
- Spring assist for trailers with ramps
- Stake pockets and pipe spooling at 9" intervals
- Rub rail of 2'x3/8' flat steel
- Holland Atlas 55 series with 2 speed landing gear
- Exterior mating surfaces are caulked prior to paint to prevent rust
- Hand sanded/Phosphate washed for superior paint adhesion
- Polyurethane primer w/ Polyurethane paint (std.color-Black)
- Sealed wiring system w/ 7-way receptacle- Designed by Trucklite for Maurer
- D.O.T. approved conspicuity tape and rubber mounted lights
- Color coded brake lines
- Manifest holder
- Anti-sail mudflaps (Maurer logo)
- Apitong flooring 1 1/8” x 7”
- Rubber mounted LED lights
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 68,000 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) for Tri-Axle of 77,500 lbs.
- Main beams designed with camber and built in the Maurer facility: Web- 1/4" high grade 100,000 yield steel. Flange- 3/8'x5" high grade 100,000 yield steel.
- Cross members of 4"x3.2# 80,000 yield jr. I-beam on 16" centers.
- Side rails of 6"x8.2# structural C Channel.
- Brake size of 16.5"x7".
- Kingpin setting of 24".
- Upper deck length of 11'.
- Transition drop of 19.5" between decks.
- 102" overall width.