Unverferth One-Bar Harogator Leveler
Double tap to zoom
One-Bar Harogator Leveler
Whether attached to the S-Tine leveler or hooked directly to the rear of the implement, the One-Bar Mounted Harogator leveler is the ideal economical leveling attachment for many tillage applications. It can mount to any 3” x 3” through 6” x 6” toolbar and is available in 3’ to 9’ sections. The spring-tension adjustment for each arm is easily set with simple pin adjustment. Left-hand and right-hand designs provide symmetrical mounting and leveling action, and the center Y-tooth ensures complete smoothing of the center. Leveling bar can be raised on top of arms in conditions where the leveling may not be desired. Outstanding durability is the result of powder-coated finish, heat-tempered teeth, and the “kick-back” hinged leveling bar that protects against damage from rocks and other field obstacles or when the implement is being backed or lowered.
Diagonal One-Bar Harogator Leveler
- Whether mounted to the S-Tine leveler or other tillage tool, the Harogator leveler's diagonal teeth and adjustable spring down-pressure provide added leveling power
- Heat-treated teeth for exceptional life
- Right- and left-hand design provides symmetrical mounting and leveling action with a center Y-tooth for complete leveling across the implement's width
- Can be mounted on rectangular or diamond-shaped toolbars from 3" x 3" to 6" x 6"
- Available from 3' to 9' widths